2017 Ford Explorer
Three ways to take your driving in adventurous new directions.
It takes more than just great looks to keep the adventurous legacy of Explorer alive. It also takes smart design and engineering, plus an available Intelligent 4WD with Terrain Management System. Standard equipment includes AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control and Curve Control. The interior offers an available class-exclusive PowerFold third-row seat and second-row bucket seats.
It says “Confident” inside and out.
The 2017 Ford Explorer offers three powerful engines plus available Trailer Tow Packages and Intelligent 4WD with Terrain Management System to help give you confidence on the road or off. Inside you’ll find plenty of room for passengers, cargo, equipment or anything else you might need as you head out on your various journeys of discovery.
Shop 2017 Explorers
Be in the driver’s seat from any seat.
What’s better than driving a Ford? Driving it smarter with FordPass. Contact your dealer, schedule maintenance with a Ford Service Specialist, reserve parking ahead of time with FordPass Park or request Roadside Assistance at the tap of a button. Need help with your journey? Contact a friendly FordGuide right from the app. FordPass takes care of the details so you can just enjoy the drive. Learn more at FordPass.com or download it right now for iOS or Android.
With SYNC 3, you can enjoy all of the SYNC features, plus our next generation of voice-activated technology.
- Smart hardware meets smart software with an easy-to-read color touchscreen
- Experience quick reactions to your commands
- Capacitive touchscreen features impressive responsiveness such as the convenient swipe feature
- Talk with real-world voice commands
- Locate your favorite restaurants with simple destination entry via the optional navigation
- Bring the power of Siri Eyes Free and your iPhone into your vehicle